- Ron Scolastico, Ph.D., 1938-2013
- Inspiration from the L.A. Times
- Grief and Recovery
- Is anybody in there?
- The Courting Dance
- The Eucalytus Guru
- Happy Holiday Season
- To Sleep Like A Baby
- Our Divine Responsibility
- Shining the Light
- If you are seeking holy ground…..
- Drawing From The Well of Creativity
- From Death Do I Part: How I Freed Myself From Addiction
- The Power of Choice
- Don’t Lose your sheep
- Meditation and EEG’s
- Happy Holy-days!
- When I die, I’ll still be with you…
- Assuming the worst
- Living Life Defensively
- Faith or fear?
- Happy is as happy does
- 5 Factors of Spiritual Abundance and Stability
- So Let’s Listen!
- Say Amen Somebody!
- New You Resolutions
- Saint or Sinner, you decide
- Hope and Gratitude
- It’s not all about me?
- Smoke & Ashes
- Are we having fun yet?
- Do you meditate? A poll…
- What costume are you wearing this lifetime?
- Staying Inspired In Troubling Times
To be notified of new blogs or our other activities
Tag Archives: spiritual psychologist
If you ever wonder if doing attunements or meditation has any value, you’ll be interested in the letter we received from a Study Group member in Kentucky. He wrote: “I attended an Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) … Continue reading
Ron has worked with many people whose loved ones have died and who are sad because they do not sense the presence of their deceased loved one. One of our Study Group subscribers asked the following question which we used … Continue reading
A recent article by Karen Kaplan in the L.A. Times stated, “Faith in a higher power can often lead to more aggressive treatment than is medically warranted, research is beginning to show.” Their example was of a woman diagnosed with … Continue reading