- Ron Scolastico, Ph.D., 1938-2013
- Inspiration from the L.A. Times
- Grief and Recovery
- Is anybody in there?
- The Courting Dance
- The Eucalytus Guru
- Happy Holiday Season
- To Sleep Like A Baby
- Our Divine Responsibility
- Shining the Light
- If you are seeking holy ground…..
- Drawing From The Well of Creativity
- From Death Do I Part: How I Freed Myself From Addiction
- The Power of Choice
- Don’t Lose your sheep
- Meditation and EEG’s
- Happy Holy-days!
- When I die, I’ll still be with you…
- Assuming the worst
- Living Life Defensively
- Faith or fear?
- Happy is as happy does
- 5 Factors of Spiritual Abundance and Stability
- So Let’s Listen!
- Say Amen Somebody!
- New You Resolutions
- Saint or Sinner, you decide
- Hope and Gratitude
- It’s not all about me?
- Smoke & Ashes
- Are we having fun yet?
- Do you meditate? A poll…
- What costume are you wearing this lifetime?
- Staying Inspired In Troubling Times
To be notified of new blogs or our other activities
Tag Archives: metaphysical musings
The following Question and Answer was included in the September Study Group Reading. Feel free to comment with your own experiences and/or solutions to sleeplessness. (Read my Haiku at the end.) QUESTION: “Difficulty with sleep, or insomnia, appears to be … Continue reading →
Last week, our DirectTV video recorder was malfunctioning. We couldn’t watch our recorded programs. We knew it was the recorder, but DirectTV insisted on sending out repairmen to check the cables. They changed what they said were old cables and … Continue reading →
Everyone these days is worrying about the downturn in the economy. In the February Study Group Reading by the Guides through Ron Scolastico, a subscriber asks about prosperity and the economy. As I listened to the Guides’ answer, I was … Continue reading →
A friend and client of ours who has struggled with lifelong depression, recently asked me how I deal with depression. He knew that I had reason to be depressed this year. My oldest daughter has had serious breast cancer, another … Continue reading →