- Ron Scolastico, Ph.D., 1938-2013
- Inspiration from the L.A. Times
- Grief and Recovery
- Is anybody in there?
- The Courting Dance
- The Eucalytus Guru
- Happy Holiday Season
- To Sleep Like A Baby
- Our Divine Responsibility
- Shining the Light
- If you are seeking holy ground…..
- Drawing From The Well of Creativity
- From Death Do I Part: How I Freed Myself From Addiction
- The Power of Choice
- Don’t Lose your sheep
- Meditation and EEG’s
- Happy Holy-days!
- When I die, I’ll still be with you…
- Assuming the worst
- Living Life Defensively
- Faith or fear?
- Happy is as happy does
- 5 Factors of Spiritual Abundance and Stability
- So Let’s Listen!
- Say Amen Somebody!
- New You Resolutions
- Saint or Sinner, you decide
- Hope and Gratitude
- It’s not all about me?
- Smoke & Ashes
- Are we having fun yet?
- Do you meditate? A poll…
- What costume are you wearing this lifetime?
- Staying Inspired In Troubling Times
To be notified of new blogs or our other activities
Category Archives: Ron’s Posts
Our family joins the world in mourning the tragic loss of the lives of 27 people in Newtown, Connecticut, and the loss of innocence of not only the children at Sandy Hook elementary school, but everywhere. There are no words … Continue reading
In the opening of the July Study Group, The Guides speak about “Divine Responsibility.” They are speaking about our responsibility to experience the divine love of God and to share it with others. And they remind us to sit still … Continue reading
Ron Scolastico: I have worked with many people through the years who were frustrated because they believed that they were not creative and had no artistic ability. Often, what was holding them back was an emotional tightening. They “suppressed” their … Continue reading