- Ron Scolastico, Ph.D., 1938-2013
- Inspiration from the L.A. Times
- Grief and Recovery
- Is anybody in there?
- The Courting Dance
- The Eucalytus Guru
- Happy Holiday Season
- To Sleep Like A Baby
- Our Divine Responsibility
- Shining the Light
- If you are seeking holy ground…..
- Drawing From The Well of Creativity
- From Death Do I Part: How I Freed Myself From Addiction
- The Power of Choice
- Don’t Lose your sheep
- Meditation and EEG’s
- Happy Holy-days!
- When I die, I’ll still be with you…
- Assuming the worst
- Living Life Defensively
- Faith or fear?
- Happy is as happy does
- 5 Factors of Spiritual Abundance and Stability
- So Let’s Listen!
- Say Amen Somebody!
- New You Resolutions
- Saint or Sinner, you decide
- Hope and Gratitude
- It’s not all about me?
- Smoke & Ashes
- Are we having fun yet?
- Do you meditate? A poll…
- What costume are you wearing this lifetime?
- Staying Inspired In Troubling Times
To be notified of new blogs or our other activities
Category Archives: Posts
Lately there have been many personal Readings with Ron Scolastico where either the questioner themselves or a loved one are dealing with the problems of addiction. So it is very timely that, From Death Do I Part: How I Freed … Continue reading
If you ever wonder if doing attunements or meditation has any value, you’ll be interested in the letter we received from a Study Group member in Kentucky. He wrote: “I attended an Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) … Continue reading
Happy Holy-days to everyone! May the holiday lights remind you of the Divine Light that lives within you and within the hearts of all mankind. With Love, Susan and Ron