- Ron Scolastico, Ph.D., 1938-2013
- Inspiration from the L.A. Times
- Grief and Recovery
- Is anybody in there?
- The Courting Dance
- The Eucalytus Guru
- Happy Holiday Season
- To Sleep Like A Baby
- Our Divine Responsibility
- Shining the Light
- If you are seeking holy ground…..
- Drawing From The Well of Creativity
- From Death Do I Part: How I Freed Myself From Addiction
- The Power of Choice
- Don’t Lose your sheep
- Meditation and EEG’s
- Happy Holy-days!
- When I die, I’ll still be with you…
- Assuming the worst
- Living Life Defensively
- Faith or fear?
- Happy is as happy does
- 5 Factors of Spiritual Abundance and Stability
- So Let’s Listen!
- Say Amen Somebody!
- New You Resolutions
- Saint or Sinner, you decide
- Hope and Gratitude
- It’s not all about me?
- Smoke & Ashes
- Are we having fun yet?
- Do you meditate? A poll…
- What costume are you wearing this lifetime?
- Staying Inspired In Troubling Times
To be notified of new blogs or our other activities
Author Archives: Susan Scolastico
It is with deep sorrow that I must report that my husband and best friend of 30 years, Ron Scolastico, left us on September 9, 2013. If you are interested, I began journaling on http://www.caringbridge.org two weeks before his death. … Continue reading
There were two articles in the Los Angeles Times in May that particularly inspired me. (Ron and I still get the printed version and read it with our coffee every morning—a morning ritual we enjoy.) The first: Last month in … Continue reading
Our family joins the world in mourning the tragic loss of the lives of 27 people in Newtown, Connecticut, and the loss of innocence of not only the children at Sandy Hook elementary school, but everywhere. There are no words … Continue reading